Welcome to my personal website! You’ll find some tidbits about me, and some code and ideas of which I think at least a couple of people are interested in them.
This website uses the site generator Jekyll and is hosted by Github. The source can also be found there, under a MIT license. The design is based on a Jekyll theme that was created by Jeff Martin, Flex.
I am a scientist by training and a software engineer by profession. Some of my lifelong interests are machine learning and AI, robotics, and engineering in general; I love working on the cutting edge of science and technology. Also check out my Resume.
What I Do Best
- Software Development
- Architecture of distributed systems
- Functional and business requirements for software
- Modeling complex or distributed systems
- Operations Research
- Research and application of Machine Learning
- Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Evolutionary Algorithms
Just drop me an email at email@example.com